ISIcrunch won a web award !
What is this WebAward ?
The WebAward Competition take place each year since 1997 and is open to all organizations and individuals involved in the process of developing web sites for organizations, companies and the government. Each site is reviewed by three or more qualified judges by playing the role of the target user , after the checking they give a score and some comments to the website
ISIcrunch chose to work with the agency WSI OBIWEB which proposed an innovative approach to get to know WHAT to communicate to its future ideal to attract / interest them and convince them to choose ISICrunch.
ISIcrunch is proud to announce that this project was presented at the Web Marketing Award 2019 and received 2 awards: WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development and the best B2B website !
This inbound marketing approach includes:
- Why workshop which allows to discover an effective pitch and slogan inspired by Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle method
- Persona workshop to understand which marketing tools to produce to Attract / Interest/ Convince prospects. 2 white papers on the evolution of the Digital Publishing industry.
- Redesign of the website (new design, new content, new navigation,…). Particular attention has been devoted to the design of the site and its accessibility.
- Creation of White Papers to convert visitors into prospects
- Marketing campaign (SEO, google Ads campaign, LinkedIn campaign)
- Performance monitoring dashboard.
The new site has been made in English and helps to generate leads.